﴾1﴿ The hour drew nigh and the moon was rent in twain.
﴾2﴿ And if they behold a portent they turn away and say: Prolonged illusion.
﴾3﴿ They denied (the Truth) and followed their own lusts. Yet everything will come to a decision
1. Alif-Lam-Ra. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings]. These are the Verses of the Book (the Qur’an) Al-Hakim [showing lawful and unlawful things, explaining Allah’s (Divine) Laws
1. Freedom from (all) obligations (is declared) from Allah and His Messenger () to those of the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah), with whom you made a treaty. 2. So travel freely (O Mushrikun – see V.
1. O you who believe! Fulfill (your) obligations. Lawful to you (for food) are all the beasts of cattle except that which will be announced to you (herein), game (also) being unlawful when you assume Ihram for Hajj or ‘Umrah (pilgrimage). Verily, A
1. Alif-Lam-Mim. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur’an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings].
2. Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protect